Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Which Cracked Feet Products Work? Read before you buy!

Cracked feet or more commonly cracked heals can be embarrassing and annoying to deal with. When the cracks get deep enough they form a fissure and can be very painful and even bleed.

At times people give up trying to solve the problem partly because they have already tried so many lotions, creams, oils and pastes that all claim to work wonders, but many of them make no significant difference at all! After spending so much money on things that don't work, one becomes afraid to waste more money on yet another lying miracle cure.


The manufacturers loosely throw around claims like “guaranteed and clinically proven,“ and other terms that, in my experience simply aren't true. The picture shows all the products I presently have on the side table next to my bed. I have used more products in the past as well, so the pictured products aren't an exhaustive list of what I have tried.



Miracle Foot Repairs directions are to apply 3-4 times per day. Who has that kind of time? Amlactin, Heel Rescue and Blue Goo Cracked Heel Foot Softener all have the same directions to apply twice a day. That is much more reasonable.


I recommend the Blue Goo Cracked Heel Foot Softener because in just one application in the evening with socks pulled over your feet for the night I see a marked difference in the morning. I recommend continued use once a day, or twice a day as needed.


The product is made of emu oil and beeswax and goes on like a thick yellowish paste. It has an odd smell and doesn't wash off your hands as easily as the other products, but it works for me. So if you are still looking for a product that may work for you, give it a try!


Please feel free to comment below or post your recommendations. I have not tried heeltastic so if you have tried it please comment on your experience with it!


I also have a website about how to make your home more energy efficient

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online