Thursday, July 21, 2011

Angry Birds are Hot, Hot, Hot in Back to School Must Have Items !

Angry Birds have seemingly becoming the popular thing for this years back to school must have items.

If you have a smart phone and / or children you probably know about Angry Birds by now.  The minute my eight year old girl saw a plush angry bird for sale, she had to have it, and was willing to use every last penney of "her money" to buy it.    (Much to my disgust)

As a parent I always dread the next "must have theme," because it never ends with just one item. Kids just want to collect anything that has that theme on it, and they use it as a status symbol amongst each other to show off their angry birds items.

Why do I dread it?  Because it costs money!  It is seemingly so important to your child yet, you can't waste money on their every passing whim, because you know that in a short time it will be discarded for the next must have theme!

I usually try to get my children just a few items that don't break my wallet, that way they are somewhat content and I can live with the money spent.

Below is one of the Plush Angry Birds (some come with sounds)



Below is an Angry Birds backpack clip.


Angry Birds T Shirts.


There is also an Angry Birds Lunch Bag, Angry Birds Backpack, Angry Birds Soft Plush Shoulder/Handheld Bag.

More Angry Birds Items

Get your Angry Birds Items now before they sell out! Surprise your kids with a gift they will love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online