Monday, July 18, 2011

Where Oh Where is Casey Anthony?

You know that the media just can't wait to find Casey Anthony so that they can keep this story alive as long as possible. I think it is time to move on with our lives, if only the media would stop talking about her.

The media has turned her into a celebrity. Public opinion remains mostly against her, understandably so, but I wish they would just quiet down on the story, so as to not give Casey Anthony any more attention than she already has had.  People like her don't mind negative press, as long as they are the center of attention.

Stop giving her more attention! Stop talking about her. Nothing brings innocent little Caylee back.  I do agree with people who want to voice their opinion that they will boycott books or TV interviews.  But really do you think the general public won't watch if she gives an interview on TV?  Everyone seems to be obsessed with her.  Enough already!

When I am not discussed with the Casey Anthony TV coverage I am working on my website http://www.homes-energy-efficient.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online