Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Media Must Assist in Closure of Casey Anthony Trial.

The discussions continue in the media about the verdict in the Casey Anthony trial, yet many of us have Casey Anthony trial fatigue!  How long will the media keep it fresh and keep discussing it?  I feel bad that no justice was done for little Caylee, and disappointed in the verdict, but now it is time to move on with our lives.

If you are truly up in arms and full of frustration about this verdict, then why not put this energy to good use and help other suffering children.  There are children all around us that are being neglected, who need food, shelter, clothing and the like.

Caylee will be remembered in our hearts forever, but the verdict can not be changed. Casey Anthony will be free on Sunday July 17th, 2011.  Ill will toward jurors and the Anthony family does not change the situation at all.

The media continues to discuss and dissect the case, especially Headline News (HLN) evidently because us  viewers are still watching it.  The media needs to talk about other news events and stop covering all the dissection of the case!  We viewers need to stop watching  it and move on as well!

After the verdict I decided to watch significantly less coverage because it was depressing being upset about something that I have no control over.  All the lying was upsetting me as well.

It was time for me to move forward with my own life, with my own children, and put the Casey Anthony trial behind me. Time to get back to raising my children and teaching them right from wrong, and not to lie, so that they end up being good people.

As a mother, it is scary to see the dysfunctional relationship between Casey and Cindy Anthony.  I can only hope that my daughter and I have a better relationship as she grows up! 

When I am not commenting on the Casey Anthony trial, I am working on my website.... http://www.homes-energy-efficient.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online